Algorithm for a posteriori error estimation of eigenvectors
We consdier four eigenvalue problems with the aim to provide explicit estimation of the eigenvectors for each eigenvalue problem.
- Matrix_eigenprob: The eigenvalue problem of matrices.
- Square_domain: The Laplacian eigenvalue problem over a square domain.
- L_shaped_domain: The Laplacian eigenvalue problem over an L-shaped domain.
- Dumbbell_domain: The Laplacian eigenvalue problem over a dumbbell-shaped domain.
How to run the code?
Start the demo at this page and the system will start a virtual machine to load Jupyter notebook, where the .ipynb file can be opened and executed.
The theoretical description of the algorithm can be found in the paper below:
- Xuefeng Liu, Tomáš Vejchodský, Fully computable a posteriori error bounds for eigenfunctions, https://arxiv.org/abs/1904.07903
Contact for demo codes: Xuefeng LIU (email@example.com)
About the directory
Folders or files beginning with a dot are not displayed by default.
A Jupyter notebook server is already running for the project below. You need to shut down the existing server before opening a server for new project.
A Jupyter notebook server is ready. Open the notebook and run the code online.
The server will be closed automatically after being idle for 30 minutes. You can also shut down it now.
Virtual Machine Setting
Virtual Machine Loading...
- IP address
- Server ready